- Certain activities You take may be harmful to Dimtel and/or to other users of this website. You may not engage in such activities on this website. These activities include: harassing or abusing others; violating the privacy of others; engaging in false statements, impersonation, fraud, or intellectual property infringement; or misusing Dimtel’s services for other illegal purposes.
- You may establish an account for Your use of this website by contacting Dimtel. You are responsible for safeguarding Your user name and password and should not disclose these to any third party.
- You agree to the licensing terms specified on the home page of this website.
- Dimtel wants to ensure that the content that it hosts on this website is not infringing the intellectual property rights of others. Dimtel responds to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the formalities of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Pursuant to the DMCA, Dimtel will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, infringing users.
- You are solely responsible for Your use of any third-party websites or resources. Although this website may contain links to third-party websites and resources, Dimtel does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for their availability, accuracy, or the related content, products, or services (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features).
- Dimtel provides this website to You on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Dimtel makes no warranty that its services will meet Your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that Your information will be secure.
- Dimtel is not responsible for the content, data, or actions of third parties, and You release Dimtel, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim You have against any such third parties.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through Your use of Dimtel’s services is done at Your own discretion and risk, and You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Dimtel will not be liable to You or to any third-party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether Dimtel was advised of the possibility of such damage. In no event shall Dimtel’s liability exceed fifty U.S. dollars (USD 50.00) in aggregate. In the case that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to You, although Dimtel's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
about/terms_of_use.txt · Last modified: 2017/05/12 20:16 by dim